It's been a while since I last posted! Life's been a bit hectic recently - I've been working more hours than usual so I haven't had time to blog as often as I'd have liked. However I've been gathering inspiration and have lots of ideas for upcoming posts so I should be more active from now on, just need to get myself organized. In the meantime, here's what I've been up to this past fortnight:
- My boyfriend and I have been counting down the weeks until we go on our first holiday together. We're off to Disney Land Paris at the beginning of September and I can't wait! I completely fell in love with Paris when I visited last year, so we're spending one day in the city centre and the rest of the week in Disney. I'm not really a big fan of beach holidays but I love city trips and mini-breaks so I'm really looking forward to it.
- Last week my Mom and I spent the afternoon enjoying a cream tea at a local garden centre. It was delicious. I know I mentioned a few posts back that I was going to try and return to my healthier lifestyle, but to be honest I've been really enjoying just relaxing and eating what I want since I've been home. I'll probably regret this in a few weeks! I also couldn't resist trying a Fentimans drink while I was there as I've been seeing them all over my Instagram feed recently. Unfortunately the taste of my Victorian lemonade didn't live up to it's pretty packaging. I kept the bottle though of course.
- My boyfriend and I recently got Netflix and I have to say it's one of the best decisions I've made! I'm addicted. I've been spending the majority of my evenings re-watching Desperate Housewives (I swear that programme never gets old), The IT Crowd and Gavin and Stacey. I was pleased to find a handful of my favourite Disney films on there aswell. Does anyone have a show they'd like to recommend? I'd love something new to get my teeth into.
- I ordered this jumpsuit from LOVE a few days ago. How gorgeous is it? I can't wait to team it with gladiator sandals and chunky bangles. I seem to have developed a serious obsession with jumpsuits lately - they're all I want to wear.
- Finally, I've been loving Lush's Strawberry Shaving Soap ever since I purchased it on a whim last week. It smells incredible and has made shaving my legs much less of a chore! I'll be sure to post a full review of it sometime soon. It's a godsend for dry skin.
What have you been up to recently?